From: Joe Laffey <joe@laffeycomputer.com>
Subject: Re: [OT] Alternate MTAs [was Blacklist Setting]
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 15:34:13 -0500 (CDT)
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
On Tue, 19 Apr 2005, Stefan Jeglinski wrote:

While we still run SIMS for watervalley.net (with a huge load of mail....blocking about 1 message every 2 seconds) I have recently setup a postfix system for my new game company (mutantegg.com) and also have setup postfix to filter outgoing mail sent from watervalley.net.

Which part of the router are you asking about?

What do you mean which part? I guess I'm looking for as much SIMS functionality as I can get. Among other things, I especially like the ability to do things like

<account.*> = account

So that users can create throwaway addresses.

This is easy to do wth Courier. I am not sure if I ever tried with Postfix. It is most likely possible.

--
Joe Laffey                |        Visual Effects for Film and Video
LAFFEY Computer Imaging   |        ---------------------------------