Mailing List Message #14974
From: Joe Laffey <>
Subject: Re: [OT] Alternate MTAs [was Blacklist Setting]
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 15:34:13 -0500 (CDT)
To: SIMS Discussions <>
On Tue, 19 Apr 2005, Stefan Jeglinski wrote:

While we still run SIMS for (with a huge load of mail....blocking about 1 message every 2 seconds) I have recently setup a postfix system for my new game company ( and also have setup postfix to filter outgoing mail sent from

Which part of the router are you asking about?

What do you mean which part? I guess I'm looking for as much SIMS functionality as I can get. Among other things, I especially like the ability to do things like

<account.*> = account

So that users can create throwaway addresses.

This is easy to do wth Courier. I am not sure if I ever tried with Postfix. It is most likely possible.

Joe Laffey                |        Visual Effects for Film and Video
LAFFEY Computer Imaging   |        ---------------------------------
St. Louis, MO             |        Show Reel at
                          |         -*- Digital Fusion Plugins -*-
Mail here will be rejected --> "Real Trap" <>