From: Lane Roathe <lane@roathe.com>
Subject: Help with verizon
Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 04:03:20 -0500
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
Hi,

All my mail is being delivered just fine, including to AOL (who actually
responded last year when I contacted them about a problem sending email
to them and resolved the issue).

Verizon is a whole different story. Their attitude is that they can't be
bothered by such petty matters. So, when I contact them because I can't
send email to any of my customers who use Verizon they say "we can't talk
to you because you are not the customer" and when the customer calls they
say "we can't talk to you because you aren't sending the emails".

RRRRRRrrrr!

Anyone have any ideas on this one? This is happening with TWO different
email servers; The first is my sims machine at home on a DSL line with a
static IP. The second is a linux box at The Planet, static DNS.

Lane Roathe
President          Ideas From the Deep        <http://www.ifd.com>