Mailing List Message #15018
From: Lane Roathe <>
Subject: re: Help with Verizon
Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 12:12:25 -0500
To: SIMS Discussions <>
on Mon, May 9, 2005 "David M. Dantowitz" <> may have said:

>Suggestion: get a Verizon account and be a customer -- that's why we
>still have an AOL account and an Earthlink Mindspring account (and
>Verizon :-)   If you're a customer (small expense) it helps your own

Hmmm... yea, good ideas. They do not offer internet service where I am
located (only one company is legally allowed to offer service in my
subdivision for 10 years ... I guess they must have subsidized the
infrastructure) but I should be able to become a customer somehow...

Lane Roathe
President          Ideas From the Deep        <>
Promoting World Peace through the use of Turn Signals in Video Games