De: Bill Cole <listbill@scconsult.com>
Sujet: Re: Help with verizon
Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 17:34:59 -0400
A: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
At 4:26 PM -0500 5/20/05, dale  imposed structure on a stream of electrons, yielding:
Hello,

On Mon, 9 May 2005 04:03:20 -0500
 "Lane Roathe" <lane@roathe.com> wrote:

[snip]

Anyone have any ideas on this one? This is happening with TWO different email servers; The first is my sims machine at home on a DSL line with a static IP. The second is a linux box at The Planet, static DNS.

Run as fast as you can away from The Planet. They are the worst data center I have ever used. Many of their IPs are in various permenant block lists -

They are certainly on mine.

Check out CIHost

They are as well, and for good reason.