From: Christopher Bort <cbort@globalhomes.com>
Subject: Re: error 15001?
Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 15:17:57 -0700
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
On 05/24/05 at 14:46, Mailing List Reader wrote:

> Got a new error message when SIMS immediately bounces back an email to
> my user.
>
> 2 different people in their office were getting the bounces back and
> the emails were being sent to different domains, not just one.
>
> Anybody have any advice/clues?

Can you give us information we can work with? What error(s) is(are)
reported in the bounce messages? What do your SIMS logs say about the
messages? Copying and pasting the relevant log lines into a message to the
list would be very helpful. You might want to temporarily turn up the
logging level on SIMS' SMTP module so that you can capture as much
information as possible about a session where a message bounces.

                      <http://www.globalhomes.com/>