De: ted crane <stalker@tedcrane.com>
Sujet: SIMS mailing list addresses scraped?
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2005 12:03:03 -0400
A: <sims@mail.stalker.com>
1) I've been receiving a lot more spam (addressed
to the username I subscribed to this list) recently.
Have others seen the same activity?

2) Heck, there's been a sharp increase in spam
in the last month or two, too.  It seems to be
originating from a much more widely distributed
set of hosts.  Have others seen this also?
Explanations?  Why aren't the blacklists keeping
up--or are they, and is the volume that much greater?
I'm using CBL, SBL, and CN-KR, among others.

Thanks
-ted

S'abonner aux messages S'abonner aux sommaires S'abonner aux indexes Se désabonner Ecrire un email au responsable de la liste