From: Tod Fitch <Tod@FitchDesign.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 09:24:17 -0700
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
Not sure. I used the same address for this list as for lots of other things. If I recall correctly, the list archives were out in the open on a Stalker server so they could easily have been harvested.

On the other hand, my spam level took a dive a couple of days ago when I pulled the plug on the trusty old PM7200 running OS 8.6 and SIMS. I haven't yet got everything set the way I want, but Postfix (on the new Mac Mini) has a lot more options for rejecting mail. Too bad it is not as easy to setup and administer as SIMS was.

-Tod