De: Alexandre Lollini <alex2@espacelollini.com>
Sujet: Local question
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 09:09:54 +0200
A: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
-I know there are some problems running SIMS with classic environnement
with OS X.

However this may be my best option, since it will run on my own computer I
will be aware of each crash.

My question is :
If I run SIMS on the classic of my mac, how do I check my email account on
the same mac with Mail client ?
Do I put 127.0.0.1 ot the ip of my mac on the pop server field ?

Best regards

--

Alexandre Lollini -------------- alex2@espacelollini.com
ESPACE Lollini ------------------- www.espacelollini.com

S'abonner aux messages S'abonner aux sommaires S'abonner aux indexes Se désabonner Ecrire un email au responsable de la liste