Mailing List Message #15060
From: Paul Didzerekis <>
Subject: Re: limiting incoming attachments?
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 14:44:41 -0700
To: SIMS Discussions <>
 At 5:27 PM -0400 7/28/05, Charles Mangin modified the matrix by writing:
yeah. educating clients isn't the easiest part of my job.

does anyone know of an application that i can use to selectively download and delete messages from the server without having to get everything in the client's mailbox? it looks like an app called popmonitor might do what i need, but it apparently doesn't work with OS X 10.4 yet. also, i wonder if anyone on this list uses it to check/manage accounts on SIMS.

I use popmonitor with SIMS and running on an iBook with 10.4.2  hope this helps.

Paul Didzerekis
Owner, Three Rivers Internet or
Professional website hosting, authoring, & consulting.
       E-commerce using our exclusive EasyCartSystem
FREE website hosting for non-profits at
          DOMAIN REGISTRATIONS from $15.00/year
LOCAL PHONE 946-3163         ******       TOLL FREE 800-426-6646