From: screw databases <screwdatabases@hotmail.com>
Subject: Major OOPS in SIMS...:-(
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 06:16:41 -0700
To: <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
I think I performed a major oops on my SIMS server last week.

I deleted the account 'postmaster' and it immediately asked me for a password for that account, and now it won't let me on!!

IS it possible to 'delete yourself' off the sims server??

If so, can I re-establish it without re-installing SIMS??

If not, can I access the router/account list from the finder, so I don't have to start all over from scratch??

Currently SIMS asks for a username/password to access the 'settings' area every time I try to log on to it. (via the web interface).  While my wife's account is working fine, mine is not, and I can no longer access the SIMS server setup screens.  Is there a way around this from the finder?

ADVthanksANCE