From: screw databases <screwdatabases@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Major OOPS in SIMS...:-(
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 00:08:43 +0000
To: <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
Warren - thanks for getting back to me.  SIMS did indeed create a new postmaster account.  However it still won't let me into the 'settings' area.  Unfortunately, I emptied the trash, so the old one was no longer there.  (dang!)

I don't have the communigator program, and have been administering SIMS exclusively via the web.  Is there a web equivalent to the \run command you suggest?