Mailing List Message #15103
From: Christopher Bort <>
Subject: Re: Why not receiving mail from this server?
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 09:18:03 -0700
To: SIMS Discussions <>
On 09/09/05 at 08:00, Linda Pautsch wrote:

> Mike and Dave - thanks for the tips... I've taken out the
> rbls... here's what I've got left:

You should replace and with, which combines the sbl and cbl lists and only costs
you one look-up per SMTP connection instead of two. I think that there's
probably some redundancy in the other RBLs in your list and you might want
to consider paring it down further. On my own servers, I'm down to just plus lists for China and Korea, currently and since is on
the flake. My experience is that adding any other lists only results in a
small handful of additional rejections per day. The caveat, of course, is
that everyone's situation is different and YMMV.

                   Christopher Bort |
            Webmaster, Global Homes |