From: Lewis Butler <lbutler@covisp.net>
Subject: Re: Why not receiving mail from this server?
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 11:38:31 -0600
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
On 09 Sep 2005, at 10:18 , Christopher Bort wrote:
On my own servers, I'm down to just
sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org plus lists for China and Korea, currently
cn.rbl.cluecentral.net and kr.rbl.cluecentral.net since blackholes.us is on
the flake. My experience is that adding any other lists only results in a
small handful of additional rejections per day. The caveat, of course, is
that everyone's situation is different and YMMV.

I agree.  I have only the sb-xbl and the cn/kr blocks myself.  Very effective.  I just wish cluecentral would create a single lookup cn-kr...

--
Lewis Butler, Owner Covisp.net
240 S Broadway #203, 80209