From: Brian Findlay <bfindlay@solutions-consulting.net>
Subject: Client hosts list...
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 07:34:14 -0700
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
I am trying to access my mail server from work, and SIMS constantly rejects incoming mail, (from me that is) with a 'we do not relay' message.  I can get around this by checking mail before sending (ie it verifies my ip and keeps it open briefly), but this is a pain, as often messages need to be sent throughout the day.

I obtained the ip range from work, and entered this in the SMTP 'clients' list.  I even included the specific ip of my machine, but it still will not recognize it as a client.

Have I configured it incorrectly??

Here is what I have:

172.16.17.1 - 172.16.17.200
172.16.17.83