From: Jorge <bieling@terra.es>
Subject: PROBLEM -> POP ERROR : ACCOUNT IN USE -->> MS OUTLOOK
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 06:18:58 -0700
To: <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
Hello,

All the pc users are getting this message very often. They use ms-outlook.
Mac users have no problem at all. Even more, when I try to check a locked
account (one that a pc can't read) I use a Mac, and the mac seems to
"unlock" the account as the problem disapears... ???

I have to say this is SIMS-PPC-18b9d14 and is running in classic Mode on a
OSX 10.3.9 iMac G3 slot-in.
All I had to do to make it work was changing
MAILSERVER=-AUTOMATIC-
MAILSERVER=-NO-
In /etc/hostconfig

I have two other SIMS running like this without problems, but their clients
are all macs.

Any idea ? What's going on ?

Thanks,
Bye.