De: Leonard Spell <lcs@spellnetwork.com>
Sujet: Logs from hell
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 20:21:25 -0400
A: <sims@mail.stalker.com>
My SIMS logs keep coming back no matter how many times I delete them.  Does anyone know how to permanently delete the logs?  I log in thru the web interface and click on them and delete the marked logs.  After I delete several months worth and close the window - when I come back the logs are all back.  This log glut is causing my machine to choke and lock up every 3 or 4 weeks.

--Thanks

Leonard Spell
Spell Enterprises
S'abonner aux messages S'abonner aux sommaires S'abonner aux indexes Se désabonner Ecrire un email au responsable de la liste