From: <billc_lists@greenbuilder.com>
Subject: Re: Problems with Attachments
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 23:28:54 -0500
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
I've almost always done files, and they don't necessarily clear out either.  I don't know any particular advantage/disadvantage of either method.

I've used folders for specific list accounts I host in order to run StripMime on 'em to remove attachments. (And, previous to installing ASSP for anti-spam, for running TOLD).

Obviously, the folder version would be necessary for running a script.