From: Orgo <orgo@internode.on.net>
Subject: Re: SIMS 1.7 CommuniGate 3.2.1 - can't check mail from outside LAN
Date: Sat, 05 Nov 2005 12:40:38 +1030
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
Thanks for the suggestion.  I'll do some testing from here and from the LAN
and get back to the list.
Not really keen to make any changes to the version of SIMS currently running
even with possible exploits.
The mail server in Mac OS X Server 10.3.9 will be taking over from this old
server soon.  If I can't get this to work quickly may simply concentrate on
moving to the new server.