Mailing List Message #15168
From: <>
Subject: Re: correct router syntax to put SIMS inline ahead of my listserver?
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 16:41:06 -0600
To: SIMS Discussions <>
At 4:19 PM -0600 12/12/05, wrote:
At 12:47 PM -0800 12/12/05, Michael Heth wrote:

and have a router entry for something like =

can anyone confirm that I have the issues correctly in my mind.

Should work.

Come to think of it, I'm not sure that *will* work.  I believe the second domain name should be different from the first, else you'll get a loop.  You may need to create a new domain name for the list machine in your DNS and use it.

I have so many different domain names on the various lists (and not that many lists in all) that I just put them in the router individually...

(where is on SIMS and is the list machine.

Bill Christensen

Green Building Professionals Directory: <>
Sustainable Building Calendar: <>
Green Real Estate: <>
Straw Bale Registry: <>
Books/videos/software: <>