From: Paul Didzerekis <hostmaster@3-rivers.com>
Subject: Re: Router syntax reference
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 08:36:06 -0800
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
 At 4:58 AM -0600 12/29/05, Bob Smith modified the matrix by writing:
I'm in the process of reconfiguring a couple of long running SiMS systems.  I've always been able to make my relatively simple router entries work by following examples posted here and elsewhere but it dawns on me that I really don't fully understand the syntax used in some instances.  Does someone have a good reference posted somewhere?  As I recall, the last SiMS help docs that were online didn't really fully cover the router functions of the last versions of the program... and even those help pages seem to be gone from the Stalker site now.  I'm sure I can make do without but it would be nice to have a real reference on how to properly configure the SIMS router.

One simple specific question:  Is it possible to include comment lines in the router?  My new configuration is more complex and i'd like to insert a note as to what a particular line does or why it was inserted.

Thanks!

Bob Smith

Bob,

regarding the missing online docs, you can use the Internet Wayback Machine at http://www.archive.org to get to them.  Here is the link to the last version in the archive's database: