De: Neil Herber <nospam@eton.ca>
Sujet: so long, and thanks for all the fish!
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2006 10:58:55 -0500
A: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
Since I no longer run SIMS, I am leaving this now mostly silent list.

I just want to say thanks to Stalker for providing such a great product for free and thanks to all the list members who helped me out by answering my questions.

SIMS has to be the single most stable piece of server software I have ever run - and that was as a beta.

Thanks, folks!

Neil

Neil Herber
Corporate info at http://www.eton.ca/
Tel: (613) 829-4668
S'abonner aux messages S'abonner aux sommaires S'abonner aux indexes Se désabonner Ecrire un email au responsable de la liste