From: chris <cb@mythtech.net>
Subject: Auto Reply
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 13:50:17 -0500
To: SIMS list <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
Is there a way to alter the return address on the Auto Reply for an
account?

I've got a web registration form setup, and the email account the data is
sent to is setup in SIMS to have an auto-reply message confirming receipt
of the web registration.

My fear is, I get many people that sign up and either mistype their own
email address, or worse, have their email setup with a vacation away
message. I'm afraid if someone signs up with an auto-reply on their side,
it will reply to my account, which will reply again, and start a nasty
loop.

So I'd like to break that loop by changing the address the auto-reply is
sent from.

Any ideas how to keep myself from getting caught in auto-reply loop hell?

-chris
<http://www.mythtech.net>