From: Michael A. Pasek <mike001@michael-pasek.com>
Subject: Re: Host Channel Limit
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2006 07:15:16 -0600
To: <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>

On 28 Feb 2006, Lewis Butler <lbutler@covisp.net> wrote:
 How much life do you feel SIMS has left in it?

Um... none?

That depends on what you use it for.  In my case, I have other solutions
for actually performing the Internet-facing SMTP exchange, spam filtering,
etc., and only use it as a POPmail server (although it obviously has to
use SMTP to get the mail from my "front end").

As long as I can get Macs capable of running pre-OSX software, I'll be
using SIMS for exactly this purpose.  These days, for $100, I could
probably buy enough Macs in this class to last me the rest of my life....

Michael A. Pasek
Pasek Consulting, Inc.
mike001@michael-pasek.com