From: David Muszynski <david@technospider.com>
Subject: Re: Use Verizon Solely for Send?
Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 16:41:43 -0400
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
On May 9, 2006, at 4:17 PM, chris wrote:

You don't have to send via the Verizon servers... they don't block port
25 access. You can still send out via your own servers if you wish to do
so.

Right, but if Verizon is submitting it's dynamic IP blocks to dial-up RBLs then many mail servers will refuse to talk with your server. For ease of use headaches I would just click the 'Use external mail server for outgoing mail' button (whatever the words are, I don't remember exactly). And put Verizon's outbound mail server address in there.

Thanks,
David