From: chris <cb@mythtech.net>
Subject: Re: Use Verizon Solely for Send?
Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 17:52:02 -0400
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
>For what it is worth, SBC/ATT started blocking port 25 on a market by
>market basis last year. I think they finally got around to blocking the
>Dallas market about the first of this year.

SBC/Yahoo was blocking port 25 in the Los Angeles area at least as early
as August 2005. I had a problem with my CA office dealing with that. This
was on business class service. They did say they would unblock it on
request. I requested it, it never happened. But then, I never felt SBC
was very competent. I think when they bought Pacific Bell, they decided
to keep all the PacBell morons on staff (I *hated* dealing with PacBell).

-chris
<http://www.mythtech.net>