From: Peter Jones <peter@thejonesfamily.org>
Subject: Re: Use Verizon Solely for Send?
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 08:09:56 -0400
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
Hmmm... the light is coming on .... I have had my mailservers on their own static IPs for several years. So I don't want to route them through Verizon, I want to keep them on my pre-existing static IPs. I don't believe I'm blacklisted anywhere, the only trouble I have sending mail anywhere is Verizon, with their wacky challenge-response system (which doesn't seem to be much of a problem any more).

Peter