From: Christopher Bort <cbort@globalhomes.com>
Subject: Re: Use Verizon Solely for Send?
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 14:28:05 -0700
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
On 05/10/06 at 13:01, Peter Jones wrote:

> Chris: A very polite way of saying "RTFM, dummy!"
>
> Thanks ... I'll go back over the SIMS manual and see what it says.

In this particular case, I referred you to the manual because:

1. The SIMS router has sufficient flexibility that, depending on your
needs, there's more than one way to do handle multiple domains, so without
more information about your set-up it would be difficult to give a
step-by-step recipe for it.

2. I haven't checked in a while, but I'm not sure that the SIMS manual is
still online on the Stalker web site and I no longer maintain a SIMS
installation, so I don't have a local copy of the manual any more to refer
to myself.

If you have specific questions after reading the Router chapter in the
manual, post them to the list and I'm sure that someone will be able to
help answer them. Stalker has long since stopped any development on SIMS,
but the list refuses to die.  ;-]

                      <http://www.globalhomes.com/>