From: Alex von Thorn <avt@worldhouse.com>
Subject: Re: Use Verizon Solely for Send?
Date: Tue, 09 May 2006 17:59:33 -0400
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
Two web domains does not require two web servers. I run half a dozen web domains on a single machine. (Actually, I horribly abuse the poor beast, running Apache in MacOS X and SIMS in Classic mode on the same old G3. Sometimes I watch DVDs too. <g>) To use Apache 2.0 for virtual hosts, see http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.0/vhosts/.

There are many ways to do what you want to do:
* Your router needs to do NAT and PAT.
* Your web server can use multiple IP addresses (MacOS X and Apache both support this).
* You may not need multiple internal IP addresses for a single port.

You may need someone conversant with UNIX-based networking to help you. It's not opaque rocket science, but just trying to do it by reading documentation may be a bit daunting.