From: David C King <dck@the-wire.com>
Subject: Re: web servers
Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 13:51:06 -0400
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
I host three domains ... done using NetPresenz (beautifully simple server software by Peter Lewis) with an excellent AppleScript by Ron Risley (http://risley.net) ... on an 8100 running OS9.1. (The script allows me to run over 40 subdomains as well! NetPresenz is also an FTP server.)

Mail server is, of course, SIMS. On the same machine.

I have no incentive to move this as (1) it meets my needs, (2) it all works so well and has for so many years, that I don't want to trouble trouble!!!

My $0.02 worth.

Cheers

David