From: <lcs@spellnetwork.com>
Subject: Help
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 16:01:41 -0400
To: <sims@mail.stalker.com>
I tried to look up my answers but the pages are gone so I will ask here.

1.  I want to totally reject any mail that is not addressed to an account on sims - how do i do that?

2.  I am getting a lot of NULL emails in my queue.  I think you can put a line in the router to delete these.  Is there a way to reject or is it easier to put a command in the router to delete.  What would that command be?

Thanks for any help.  It appears that SIMS has just about be abandoned.  I hope someone is here to help

LCS