From: Christopher Bort <cbort@globalhomes.com>
Subject: Re: Help
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 14:03:43 -0700
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
On 05/24/06 at 13:01, lcs@spellnetwork.com wrote:

> 2.  I am getting a lot of NULL emails in my queue.  I think you can
> put a line in the router to delete these.  Is there a way to reject
> or is it easier to put a command in the router to delete.  What would
> that command be?

What do you mean by 'NULL emails'? If you mean messages where the
Return-Path (envelope sender) is <null@null> or <>, you should not reject
or delete them as <> is the required sender for delivery failure
notification messages (RFC 821 and 2821). If you reject or delete such
messages, then you will not receive non-delivery notifications from other
MTAs.

                      <http://www.globalhomes.com/>