De: <lcs@spellnetwork.com>
Sujet: RE: ASSP
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 17:55:23 -0400
A: SIMS Discussions <sims@mail.stalker.com>
Really?!?  That's what I have been wanting to do for a long time and it is always is shot down by this list (what's left of it).  I really need my boxes to run X but I have kept 1 on 9 for SIMS.
Maybe now is the time to try it.

--LCS

On Jun 14, 2006, at 1:15 PM, chris wrote:
I moved my 68k based SIMS to PPC SIMS on OS X Server 10.4 running under
Classic. I did this about two weeks ago, and it has been running non stop
with no issues.

S'abonner aux messages S'abonner aux sommaires S'abonner aux indexes Se désabonner Ecrire un email au responsable de la liste