De: <lcs@spellnetwork.com>
Sujet: Re: ASSP
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 18:54:32 -0400
A: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
That's right i forgot - you can't run a service in classic so a user has to be logged in all the time.  Does it work OK with a user who doesn't have admin privs?

--LCS

On Jun 14, 2006, at 6:13 PM, chris wrote:

For my setup, I told Classic to start when the user logs in, and then I
just put a shortcut to SIMS in the OS 9's System Folder's Startup Items.
I also have a user account set to log in automatically, so as soon as the
machine finishes booting, that user is logged in (and Classic is then
started, which in turn starts SIMS).

S'abonner aux messages S'abonner aux sommaires S'abonner aux indexes Se désabonner Ecrire un email au responsable de la liste