From: chris <cb@mythtech.net>
Subject: Re: ASSP
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 22:44:29 -0400
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
>That's right i forgot - you can't run a service in classic so a user
>has to be logged in all the time.  Does it work OK with a user who
>doesn't have admin privs?

I don't know. Because I had plans to install ASSP, I setup my user to
have admin privledges.

I'll test it out in the morning and let you know. My guess is, no it will
not work without admin rights as I believe OS X will block anything from
listening on ports below 1024 unless started by an account with admin
rights.

-chris
<http://www.mythtech.net>