From: <lcs@spellnetwork.com>
Subject: Re: ASSP
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 09:03:39 -0400
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
I didn't think that was rude - it is the normal progression - BUT - (and that's a big but) - I am on the road a lot these days and I need the fastest, least intrusive way to switch.  I will eventually change to xmail or some such but what is EASIER than starting classic and starting SIMS?  There is no additional setup.

--LCS