From: David Muszynski <david@technospider.com>
Subject: Re: ASSP
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 16:40:58 -0400
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
On Jun 15, 2006, at 4:29 PM, chris wrote:

As the OP in this case, the reason I'm not going with OS X's built in
solution is because they don't have a nice front end to handing accounts
in any other way then making them system accounts. And that just doesn't
work for me. I have too many accounts coming and going (sometimes
accounts last no more than a few days as a project runs its course), and
I don't want to be making OS X user accounts each time.

If that's the case then ECM2 I think would be perfect for you. And you can save your OS X Server installation for something else as this runs on client just fine.

http://maxo.captainnet.net/ecm2/

Thanks,
David