From: David Muszynski <david@technospider.com>
Subject: Re: ASSP
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 09:56:59 -0400
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
On Jun 15, 2006, at 9:26 PM, chris wrote:

Plus I have tons of wildcard addresses (ie: cgi-*) that
all map to the same email box. I use these extensively and really can't
live without them. Currently, using OS X's Postfix interface, there is no
way to do these.

The quick and dirty way to do this with the Apple supplied tools is to check the box marked 'Copy all undeliverable messages to:' then all mail to any domain you host that can't find a specific mailbox will go to the box you specify there.

Thanks,
David