From: Stefan Jeglinski <jeglin@4pi.com>
Subject: Re: ASSP
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 11:54:41 -0400
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
There are other pros and cons of course, and I'm only just beginning
to tackle the issue of implementing a SIMS-style router. Anyone one
else out there doing this and want to share?

Well, if you figure that one out, I'd love to know.

The functionality of the SIMS router is all there, and most of it is implemented through the virtual address framework.

Thanks for that tip. (he read read reads)

My idealized goal is for each user (who has a password-protected home directory on the Tiger Server box) to be able to have a text file (for example) that allows them to control their own virtual addresses by having Postfix parse that text file. Aside from obvious security concerns which would have to be addressed, is there any mechanism in Postfix to even do something like this?

Stefan Jeglinski