From: Lewis Butler <lbutler@covisp.net>
Subject: Re: ASSP
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 20:00:00 -0600
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
On 15 Jun 2006, at 14:29 , chris wrote:
As the OP in this case, the reason I'm not going with OS X's built in
solution is because they don't have a nice front end to handing accounts
in any other way then making them system accounts. And that just doesn't
work for me. I have too many accounts coming and going (sometimes
accounts last no more than a few days as a project runs its course), and
I don't want to be making OS X user accounts each time.

I installed and use PostfixAdmin to manage postfix accounts via a webface talking to MySQL database.  It's not nearly as simple as SIMS to setup, but it is very simple once it is setup.

--
Lewis Butler, Owner Covisp.net
240 S Broadway #203, 80209