From: billc <billc_lists@greenbuilder.com>
Subject: RBLs
Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2006 23:21:23 -0500
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
For those of you still using RBLs, I just saw this not posted by Steve Linford of SpamHaus on the Communigate list:

"Spamhaus is about to release a new DNSBL designed to block the remainder of spam that gets past SBL and XBL. There are no published details on the new DNSBL yet, but there will soon also be a new hostname to combine SBL, XBL and the new list."

I've found that the combined Spamhaus SBL-XBL has long been the most useful for us, and I'm glad to see that they're planning on making it better.

--
Bill Christensen
<http://greenbuilder.com/contact/>