From: billc <billc_lists@greenbuilder.com>
Subject: Re: RBLs
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 21:12:09 -0500
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
At 5:58 PM -0400 7/19/06, Paul List Hess wrote:
At 10:03 AM -0700 7/9/06, Warren Michelsen wrote:
At 11:21 PM -0500 7/8/06, billc sent email regarding RBLs:
For those of you still using RBLs, I just saw this not posted by Steve Linford of SpamHaus on the Communigate list:

"Spamhaus is about to release a new DNSBL designed to block the remainder of spam that gets past SBL and XBL. There are no published details on the new DNSBL yet, but there will soon also be a new hostname to combine SBL, XBL and the new list."

I've found that the combined Spamhaus SBL-XBL has long been the most useful for us, and I'm glad to see that they're planning on making it better.

By all means, please do post the new combined hostname when you learn what it is. Thanks for the info.

Hi Bill,

Do you have a link to any information (news, discussion, etc) about this upcoming BL?

I haven't seen any news since that first teaser.  Steve Linford hasn't posted anything to the Communigate list.  You could check the Spamhaus site though.

--
Bill Christensen
<http://greenbuilder.com/contact/>