From: Lewis Butler <lbutler@covisp.net>
Subject: Re: migrate mail box files
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 15:12:40 -0600
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
On 11 Aug 2006, at 11:43 , chris wrote:
If I'm going to use SpamAssassin, I'm going to use it because it is tied
in with OS X Server. That means I'd like to avoid having to get into
adding extras to it. If I have to start adding extras, then I risk OS X
Server screwing things up again on another update. Also, if I'm going to
get into managing additional filter services that aren't part of Apple's
bundle, then I might as well switch back to ASSP that I liked and had
pretty well trained for my uses.

I believe Razor is now part of SA, though turned off by default.  No installing needed.

--
Lewis Butler, Owner Covisp.net
240 S Broadway #203, 80209