From: Stefan Jeglinski <jeglin@4pi.com>
Subject: Re: migrate mail box files
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 10:51:08 -0400
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
If I would get massacred for asking that, then please do suggest a better list to inquire about topics specific to the SIMS mailbox files.

There's plenty of great people on the list I mentioned. There are also one or two curmudgeons, about par for the the course for any super active mailing list. It's a great resource and I stand by my recommendation to join it.

Having brought this whole ugly aspect up, I will at least concur that the list is a valuable resource for anyone running OSX Server.

Stefan Jeglinski