From: Harlley Sathler <harlleysathler@yahoo.com.br>
Subject: Communigator
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 06:14:26 -0700
To: <SIMS>
Hi all!

Iīm new to the list and new to the SIMS. I installed it into a Power Mac 8100 running the MacOS 8.6, and it works very, very fine!

But one doubt: I installed the Communigator into the 8100 and it works fine. Now, I want to menage the server from my desktop, a G3 running OS X. Is the web interface the unique mode to manage the SIMS from OS X? Or, is there a X version of the communigator?

(P.S.: I donīt want to use the Communigator in the Classic environment)

Thank you very much!

Harlley Sathler