From: Michael Croft <michael@whiterose.org>
Subject: Re: Windows Eudora drops connection
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 14:58:29 -0400
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
At 02:49 PM 8/18/2006, Stefan Jeglinski wrote:
I've still got a legacy SIMS install running, last beta. last problem I had with it was literally years ago.

I have a new client running Eudora Windows 7.01, and she can send and receive e-mails just fine. But if she tries to send an attachment, even a small one, SIMS reports an Abort received, reason=54. On her end, Eudora reports "error writing to network. Cause: connection reset by remote side (10054)." Then, ever after, she can send no e-mails at all, with or without attachments. POP still works.

I am running Eudora Windows 7.1b4 and connecting to my SIMS box without any problems.  Is she running something like MacAfee Enterprise Anti-Virus with a "no outbound attachments" firewall setting?