De: Roger Moffat <rogerkiwi@aol.com>
Sujet: Re: SIMS Help Manual
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 23:46:49 -0400
A: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
Hi Jason

On Aug 24, 2006, at 11:35 PM, Jason Shewchuk wrote:

Not sure if this is what you are looking for but within the SIMS folder on the stalker ftp site you can download the entire web site.  Open the default .html and you should be able to access whatever you want.  The full address is: ftp.stalker.com/pub/SIMS/

Thanks for that - I'd already dug around there some and convinced myself the Help wasn't there, but looking again I see it there called "Guide" - I guess that's worth a "D'oh!!!!!"

Thanks

Now to see if I can make sense of the Router, and maybe also add a blacklist.

Cheers

Roger
S'abonner aux messages S'abonner aux sommaires S'abonner aux indexes Se désabonner Ecrire un email au responsable de la liste