From: Roger Moffat <rogerkiwi@aol.com>
Subject: The Router
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 16:09:17 -0400
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
On the SIMS server that I run, I'm also the recipient of some of the eMail addresses.

I have two addresses MembershipData@ClanMoffat.org and Membership@ClanMoffat.org that were used by two different people for handling membership matters, but now I am doing both job functions, and I'd like all the mail for MembershipData to be delivered to Membership.

So in the Router I put

<MembershipData> = Membership

However when my mail client (Mail.app under Mac OS X) retrieves these messages, they still show as being "To" MembershipData, so when I reply the reply goes out from MemberhshipData.

Can SIMS handle doing whatever is necessary so that these messages show that they actually are for Membership by changing the To address so that a reply goes out from the Membership address?

Or do I have to remember to make sure I reply from the correct address each time I create a reply.

Thanks

Roger