From: Christopher Bort <cbort@globalhomes.com>
Subject: Re: The Router
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 09:45:07 -0700
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
On 08/28/06 at 09:35, Roger Moffat wrote:

> I've looked in Mail.app and can't find a Rule that would let me
> change what address it's going to be replied to from.

I don't use Mail, so I'm not 100% certain, but I would expect that the
answer would lie with something like an AppleScript rather than a filtering
rule.

> But I'm going to experiment with disabling, or deleting the
> MembershipData account in Mail and with a Rule to put those messages
> into Membership see what happens.

If the two addresses serve the same or similar purpose, I think I'd filter
messages for them into the same box anyway.

--
Christopher Bort
<cbort@globalhomes.com>