From: Roger Moffat <rogerkiwi@aol.com>
Subject: Re: The Router
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 12:54:02 -0400
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>

On Aug 28, 2006, at 12:45 PM, Christopher Bort wrote:

But I'm going to experiment with disabling, or deleting the
MembershipData account in Mail and with a Rule to put those messages
into Membership see what happens.

If the two addresses serve the same or similar purpose, I think I'd filter
messages for them into the same box anyway.

Yes, I'm doing that now, it's just that when I click Reply, if I don't remember to change who it's from in Mail, some leave from MembershipData and some leave from Membership.

Roger