From: Stefan Jeglinski <jeglin@4pi.com>
Subject: Re: parameters for suspending suspected in address harvesting
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 12:06:27 -0400
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
Thanks for the explanation. I understood that "officially" it can't be done (I would otherwise not have been digging through the data and resource forks), but I was hoping someone knew how.

As already mentioned by another poster, what you quoted from Stalker is part of the source code. Unless that was supposed to be a hint of where to look for settings inside a resource (using ResEdit for example), I don't see how it will be of help. You'd have to know where in a fork those values are, and change them directly with a hex editor.

I looked through my archive, and you seem to be quoting part of a list post from Oct 2000. Taken in context, I think the info about the defines was provided so that people would know what values were being used, that's all. As discussed in the thread, the values are hardcoded, so my first paragraph applies.

Stefan Jeglinski